Monday, October 25, 2010

Free Toy Story Christmas

Have a child that loves Toy Story? I know I do. We did a Toy Story birthday party and I wanted to share a great resource that can be used for Christmas. Go to this website:
http://family.go.com/disney/pkg-disney-character-fun/pkg-disney-pixar-toy-story/
You will be able to print and make a 3-D Buzz light year, a 3-D octopus, a whole Toy Story 3 character play set with the nursery background, and a marionette Woody puppet. There are many other items as well. You can also print out coloring pages and make a Toy Story coloring book, which would be great as a stocking stuffer. If you want more coloring pages, just do a search for printable Toy Story coloring pages, and you will be surprised by what's out there. This is the Disney website so, there are printables and games for other characters as well. My son loved playing with the character set at his birthday. I know your child will love it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment